Sunday, November 8, 2015

Coffee ride #6

Sunday Nov 8th 2.5 miles. 6 down 1 more to go. Being an Air Force Vet I am saving Veterans Day to finish the Challenge in style, rain or shine I will put in a good effort to honor those who gave the ultimate sacrifice. Daves of Milton a restaurant in Milton Wa was the stop today. I rode from home and met my wife for sunday breakfast, the weather called for rain most of the day so I wasn't to keen on a long one.
Lead skies ruled the morning but it was a short mostly downhill run to Daves. Good ole diner black coffee was the beverage of choice along with eggs, bacon and hashbrowns. Daves is a local joint that has comedy night on selected weekends. Locals made up the client list and I even ran into an old neighbor from days gone by.
I spaced out a bike pic and tossed the bike in the back of the SUV and wimped out the ride home. This time of the year my motivation is low, lots of early nights to bed and lollygagging on the couch watching football. I like to think I'm reloading for big adventures to come and don't sweat being lazy as 2015 was a big year with lots of riding and backpacking trips to round out a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment